Back.. NEED TO KEEP GOING

Options
Ok.. so I left for 5 days and went to Tennesse... had lots of fun.. nothing really to do there but play in the creek.. but it was nice no worrys no phone no nothing... but.. WOW did I eat some bad stuff.. I ate barbaque... and pistacio pudding cake.. YUMMY and sonic.. never had.... but IT WAS GREAT.. just need to begin tomorrow morinig back on track.... Just need that push.. my cuz already sent me a message stating.. I CAN DO IT.. keep going so that helped.... Thanks for listening... UGH:bigsmile:

Replies

• spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Ok.. so I left for 5 days and went to Tennesse... had lots of fun.. nothing really to do there but play in the creek.. but it was nice no worrys no phone no nothing... but.. WOW did I eat some bad stuff.. I ate barbaque... and pistacio pudding cake.. YUMMY and sonic.. never had.... but IT WAS GREAT.. just need to begin tomorrow morinig back on track.... Just need that push.. my cuz already sent me a message stating.. I CAN DO IT.. keep going so that helped.... Thanks for listening... UGH:bigsmile:
  • lilprnss
    lilprnss Posts: 52
    Options
    Welcome back Spaul! We all need a day off here or there.. Right back on the wagon is the best thing for you! It's great to have you back!! The best of luck!
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I hear you!
    I came back from vacation and I gained a couple of pounds! Beach Eats... some chips, tuna sandwiches, overindulged on 1/4 lb. of chocolate! chicago style pizza! not enough water!
    Back into it now! Would love to see 4 pounds gone this week. I'm gonna go crazy this week with food/exercise and see what happens!
    I haven't exercised in weeks. Bad me!:grumble: :noway: :mad:
    But, gotta KEEP GOING!
    YOU CAN DO IT! and so can I!!
    :drinker: Jennifer