Little NSV!

Options
KELM0710
KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
I actually have one of these. :happy: Im pretty excited about it. I waited a few days before posting to make sure it stayed. lol

I just bought a pair of size 14 capris, maybe 2-3 weeks ago. They are stretch (1% spandex) so that helps but last week I actually had to wash them and DRY them to get them to fit!!!! I NEVER wash my jeans/capris..Maybe once every couple months...some people dont agree with that but thats how I am..A friend of mine once said, I dont wash my jeans unless they walk themselves to the washer...i follow that :) I love the feel of broken in jeans.

But back to the NSV..If I bend to pick something up and then walk across the room, my capris just about fall off. YIPPEEE :) Im not to where I need to buy new pants just yet, I want to wait, but I will gladly wash these capris to make keep them smaller and fitting :happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!