saggy tummy?

Kimeley
Kimeley Posts: 8
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
I'm overweight by about 100 pounds. I already have problems with my lower stomach, which I have heard is the hardest part of the stomach to tone up. Has anyone here lost that kind of weight and overcome that kind of lower stomach problem? Or anyone in this situation, or any ideas?! I don't want to be alone in this :)

Replies

• JenniferTasso
    JenniferTasso Posts: 77 Member
    You're not alone hun!...I too have a little sag going on...crunches will help...Try looking up some ab exercises online...I use kettlebells too...with those you can work the whole body, and my stomach has gotten smaller....I don't want to discourage you, but sometimes the sag can't tighten up, and the only way to remove it, is through surgery...but you are young enough..you should be able to tone most if not all of it
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    getting rid of the weight is definitely going to help you no matter what--even if the stomach is still there. I lost 82 pounds. My stomach does not stick out, but because of loose skin, its not very pretty either. Sure, it looks great in a great pair of jeans, but not in my underwear.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Hi, I'm right there with you. I started at 244 (see my ticker) and I'm now at 229. My experience with the saggy tummy is that ...well, it's going away. I am doing a lot of cardio, and stom exercises are included in it. I'm doing EA Sports Active 2 on the xbox 360. All I can tell you is that my HUGE FUG SAGGING STOM is reducing. As an added effect, my thighs seem to be looking less huge too. I've had a big stom my entire life, so this is good. My huge boobs still are not bigger than tummy but they are going down as well.

The way it looks right now is almost unsagged, whereas before it was like an overhang, now it's just a slight smaller overhang. Still big but getting smaller :)
  • Kimeley
    Kimeley Posts: 8
    Thank you so much! I'll keep the crunches in mind, hopefully I can do them when I lose all the weight. Right now that is next door to impossible with the weight and the scoliosis in my back. But to the poster that said it looked great in jeans, hey that's all I ask for! My SO has already seen me with this tremendous tummy so a little sag in the front of my undies I'm sure will be fine! You women are amazing!
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    I'm down 44 pounds out of 66 I need to lose. I have lost A LOT from my abdomen, and have some pretty loose skin especially in that lowest roll. It is not as bad as I expected it to be, and it is slowly absorbing and toning. I am 45, and if it doesn't look normal in about a year, I'm going to look into getting a tuck at the huge medical school nearby. I've heard it isn't so expensive there. So, my thoughts are, the younger you are when you lose the weight, the better the chance that the skin will shrink as the underlying fat shrinks. If it doesn't, there are options.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    I want to know about this miracle wrap. My saggy tummy is from being overweight AND my two pregnancies.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    My tummy is also a serious issue to me...I'm going to hit the stomach exercise hard over the next few months...to try and tone up! :smile:
  • LOVEthighSELF
    LOVEthighSELF Posts: 104 Member
    Try reverse crunches.
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    These amazing wraps, tighten tone and detox! you can lose inches from sagging skin in just 45 minutes! There are ones for you neck and chin, facial and the ultimate body applicator which can be used on your tummy, arms, thighs, back and sides. the detox and cream keeps working for 72 hours. so after 72 hours you can do another one. you can only use one wrap at a time. i use the wraps and the defining gel. the gel is the same as the wraps but doesnt have the detox. so it tightens and tones your skin! you cannot workout while the wrap is on. but once it is off you can. all you have to do is wrap whatever area you want, put saram wrap over it to keep it in place and drink plenty of water! that's it!

the website is

http://alishatalsma.itworks.net

look at the site and i am more than happy to answer any questions you have! also look at the other great products there! i use plenty so can give some great insight! everything is all natural so there are no side effects! :happy:

Post your before and after pix of your stom to show us that it works. Before you bought them to today, not after you've unwrapped, just normal. So we can judge for ourselves.
This discussion has been closed.