Don't want to exercise?!

Options
I don't want to exercise today :indifferent: and I feel like doo doo because I haven't produced enough edorphins.... I really feel like a couch potato and I don't want to get up. How can I lose 211 calories; I have a treadmill and I bet if I could get motivated enough to get up there, I'd be happy I did. What do I do? :yawn:

P.S. I want a Dr. Pepper but I've already ran over my calorie limit :I

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I don't want to exercise today :indifferent: and I feel like doo doo because I haven't produced enough edorphins.... I really feel like a couch potato and I don't want to get up. How can I lose 211 calories; I have a treadmill and I bet if I could get motivated enough to get up there, I'd be happy I did. What do I do? :yawn:

• mlck2323
    mlck2323 Posts: 87
    Options
    run 2.11 miles!
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I didn't want to do crap today, but I got up and sat my butt on my stationary bike for 40 minutes, once I got into it I had my resistance up and I felt great! Then I did another 20 minutes of toning exercises...GLAD I DID! :happy:
    Kelly!
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

Honey your 12 years old you don't need to exercise you need to go outside and play-- You are too young to obsess about your weight-- just get outside and play with your friends and get active
  • gabrielled
    gabrielled Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    1-Diet Dr. Pepper.
    2-Find a good magazine or book and get moving!
    3-Tomorrow is another day.

I read the June Rolling Stone today while on the elliptical (I know, I know--I have a friend who says that is like reading while riding in a car). I burned 250 calories before I even got to the article I REALLY wanted to read.
  • destiny_206
    destiny_206 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Your 12, yes it is important to learn healthy habits early but you need to be a kid while you can, It goes to fast. You dont want to miss out on it. Go have some fun!