Getting started

Options
Well, I ordered Nutrisystem food a week ago... It's been exactly one week on the program and i've lost 4 pounds so far. I really haven't been exercising as much as I should but my son and I are going to start running and our first day is tomorrow after work. Any thoughts or words of wisdom are appreciated.

Replies

• jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    Welcome. My main advice is to keep moving forward. No looking back. If you mess up, you learn and try again. Also, we are your support circle. If you are frustrated...vent to us. We'll listen and help you get back up. Don't be a stranger. :happy: I'm looking forward to seeing your success on here.
  • amandarusco
    Options
    How do you like nutrisystem? Is the food good?
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome. My main advice is to keep moving forward. No looking back. If you mess up, you learn and try again. Also, we are your support circle. If you are frustrated...vent to us. We'll listen and help you get back up. Don't be a stranger. :happy: I'm looking forward to seeing your success on here.

I agree......no looking back and vent to us, your support system! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like :smile: