Fell off the wagon

Options
After all my hard work i gave in this weekend at ate fried chicken and pizza, i feel really annoyed because all my hard work has been wasted

Replies

• mt73056
    mt73056 Posts: 40
    Options
    After all my hard work i gave in this weekend at ate fried chicken and pizza, i feel really annoyed because all my hard work has been wasted
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    not wasted mate.

I ate crap all weekend lol, you can't be a slave to this, we will all eat things we shouldn't from time to time...

Just use this in a positive way to motivate yourself for this week :smile:
  • vramage
    vramage Posts: 28
    Options
    same here ive gained alot this week i moved home and lived on fast food for the past few days as it was easyer but man do i regreat it ive put on over 5lbs and im sooooo gutted :(
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    On a more positive note you may find that some of the weight is water weight, as there tens to be more salt in takeaway foods. Just use the gutted feeling and drive yourself to a better week.

:wink:
  • ladywalkalot
    ladywalkalot Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :glasses: come on...it was the 4th of July....everyone put on some kind of weight this weekend....but, some of it will be water and be gone in a day or two....just watch close this week....i ate like i was 17 again....i've got some crunching to do!!!!

Good luck!
  • mt73056
    mt73056 Posts: 40
    Options
    I wish I could put it down to 4th of July but i'm from Wales in the UK! so I dont think the excuse will wash lol!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

Yup, I messed up as well..3 days in a row!
    It was the worst few eating days I've had sine Jan..
    BUT I'm back on the wagon as of yesterday....

Today is a new day, forget about the mess-up..it's over and done... and get back on track
    Good luck

Kim
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    I'm from swansea and i'm using it, these yanks don;t know wales anyway lol :tongue:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm from swansea and i'm using it, these yanks don;t know wales anyway lol :tongue:

watch it welshlander!:angry:
  • rosabella
    rosabella Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Of course we know Wales; it's that place in need of a few extra vowels. :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    I'm climbing back on the wagon today too....and I think its okay for all of us to use the 4th as an excuse...EVEN Al...lol...

here's to fresh start Monday!

hugs!
    Ali
  • AlbertSchwartz
    Options
    i never left the wagon!, McDonalds is part of the MFP plan isn't it? lol
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    SO GLAD to hear I'm not the only one who ate horrible over the holiday! :glasses:
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Makes me feel a bit better. I had a horrible eating weekend, but man did I enjoy it. We need those every once in awhile to keep from going insane.
  • ramonaschack
    ramonaschack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I too was horrible, and I was doing so good. Not only ate a lot of bad things but put back several beers to go along with it. UGH I'll start again today, go to the gym, weigh and hope the damage was not as bad as it feels. So everyone, just don't beat yourself up too much. Today is a new day
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    I've been picking myself up and dusting myself off for the past year and it's taken that long for change to sink into my head!
    Just get back up and keep trying.
  • PhotographerOfNature
    PhotographerOfNature Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    That's the beauty of MPF!!! This is not a diet, this is a lifestyle change. This program is teaching us to live with food, not be controlled by food. I had bad stuff all weekend too, I'm up 1 1/2 pounds this morning, but the special weekend is over and I'm back to it. I've still lost 12 pounds since May 17th when I started. So, it's not all wasted. This program lets you lose weight, get healthy and live life happily. You have to still be able to enjoy life. This cannot be so regimented, that you fall off the wagon and stay off. It's ok to let your hair down once in a while, because when the special event is over, MPF is right here for us to climb back onto the wagon with.
  • samaniegord
    Options
    I gained and gained...I was out of town and friends and family held me down and forced to me to eat and drink. Everything I lost last week is back on today...uggg!! Why can I only do good during the week and at home? If I allow myself 1 cheat day I cant reel myself back in..it turns into a 3 or 4 day bender. Like a junkie coming off drugs.