Newbie on a Challenge.

Chandrarae
Chandrarae Posts: 3
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hey y'all. I'm a northerner pretending to be a southerner here in Nashville Tennessee. My love for baked goods (and baking goods) is being ousted and now turning into an even more powerful love of health and working out. 2 weeks ago I started a challenge of Gluten Free, Sugar Free, Dairy Free, Caffeine Free, and Alcohol free for thirty days. I started a blog with recipes and I feel so great that I'm probably going to stick with it!

Replies

• Welcome aboard, and glad to hear the good news. I look forward to reading your blog, and getting some good recipes. Always looking for new things to try. I am fairly new to myfitnesspal.com but born and raised from Nashville, and surrounding cities.

Best of Luck, you're headed in the right direction. Feel free to add me if you looking for some friends.
  • emaybe
    emaybe Posts: 187 Member
    hello!

i'm new here too -- just learning to (and becoming obsessed with) cooking for myself. also reverting to vegetarianism after about 5-6 years of eating meat. mind if i friend you?
  • Sanya77
    Sanya77 Posts: 172 Member
    Hello, I am new here too joined just yesterday. I am vegetarian for years but still overweight because of my love of food(I cook really delicious food). I don't drink any carbonated drink and hate chocolates. My biggest challenge is to keep myself from eating less. And I want to join Gym but with full time college It's seems so hard(also I am mother of 2). Looking for some friends and motivation whom I could be accountable to.
    Sanya
This discussion has been closed.