What do you drink?

Options
2»

Replies

• SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    green tea and herbal teas (with a little bit of raw honey), lots of water, kombucha and almond milk.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    I drink water and coffee. Sometimes I will put some frozen fruit in my water or some lemon juice.
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Water and unsweetened vanilla almond milk (40 calories per 8 oz) . Also a protein smoothie with frozen fruit for breakfast and, dark chocolate almond milk for a snack occasionally.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Mostly water, but I also drink herbal tea (lemon and ginger usually) or green tea with lemon. These are nice if you don't like regular tea.
    I'm not a fan of artificial sweeteners so I don't drink diet drinks.
    You could try watered down apple juice (just a splash of juice in a bottle of water) - doesn't add too many cals and gives a bit of sweetness.
    If I want a more interesting drink when my DH is having a beer I usually have plain soda water (just fizzy water) with a squeeze of lime juice. If I want an alcoholic version I add a small shot of tequila - not too many calories here, better than beer :)
    Really though, water is best. Try adding a squeeze of lemon or lime juice fora bit of flavour, you will get used to water if you keep drinking it.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Coffee is my addiction but I have found a way to enjoy it for 37 calories...6 oz brewed coffee + 2 tsp light powdered creamer + 1 tsp sugar = 37 calories
    I like tea also. If you just use a few tbsp of skim milk it doesn't add many calories and tastes great. If you add sugar, it's about 10 calories per tsp so not too bad either.
    I am starting to enjoy water more than I used to, so I stick to that most of the time though.
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    I drink water and tea.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    just remember that all that diet stuff, crystal light, "no-cal" etc, is full of chemicals to make it taste sweet. do you really want to put a chemical cocktail into your body at regular intervals every day?