Happy Dance!!!

Options
I don’t mean to get so excited…but WOOHOO!!!!!!! For the first time in..well…forever..I managed to get through an entire holiday weekend and enjoy myself without totally indulging myself on horrible foods!!!

:drinker:

I …yes that would be me….lost a lb this weekend!!!! AND that was after a weekend full of cookouts and everything!!!

Sorry to toot my own horn guys….but this is huge for me. It wasn’t even all that difficult!! Food is no longer my obsession…go me…go me :bigsmile:

OH…and not only that…for all of you who have been supporting me with my struggle to stay motivated and keep trying to run…I would like to inform you that I ran yesterday..again…and I improved my distance by half a mile!

C’mon somebody else post some good news so I can say how proud of you I am!!!

Oh yeah! hahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

th_dancingdaisy.gif

:heart: Jen

Replies

• sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    I don’t mean to get so excited…but WOOHOO!!!!!!! For the first time in..well…forever..I managed to get through an entire holiday weekend and enjoy myself without totally indulging myself on horrible foods!!!

:drinker:

I …yes that would be me….lost a lb this weekend!!!! AND that was after a weekend full of cookouts and everything!!!

Sorry to toot my own horn guys….but this is huge for me. It wasn’t even all that difficult!! Food is no longer my obsession…go me…go me :bigsmile:

OH…and not only that…for all of you who have been supporting me with my struggle to stay motivated and keep trying to run…I would like to inform you that I ran yesterday..again…and I improved my distance by half a mile!

C’mon somebody else post some good news so I can say how proud of you I am!!!

Oh yeah! hahahaha:laugh: :laugh:

th_dancingdaisy.gif

:heart: Jen
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats that is so hard to do on a holiday weekend.:drinker:
  • LokiFae
    LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Good job girly!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great job, Jen! Toot away.:happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    ~~Insert another Happy Dance~~ I made it through the weekend, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is MAJOR for me! Even thru 3 cookouts!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to you, I totally understand!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! that is a spectacular acheivement!! That must be so unbelievably motivating!! We are soooooooo 'dog gone' proud of you!! Banane21.gifBanane21.gifBanane21.gif
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    WTG Sun. Its a bigger deal than U think. Toot away.
  • sunbug501
    sunbug501 Posts: 180
    Options
    Thanks!!! Happy Monday to you all!!

:bigsmile:
  • ty_bradley01
    ty_bradley01 Posts: 321
    Options
    Great job Jen!!!!

LOVE that pic of you and the little guy. Lookin' good!:bigsmile:

Ty
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh wow!!!! you go girl!!!! *doing the happy dance w/ Jen*.....awesome job!

hugs!
    ali :drinker:
  • IAM125lbs
    IAM125lbs Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Toot Toot Away!!! Congratulations, that takes alot of discipline and proof of a big life style change:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Toot, toot!! That is awesome!! :drinker: Way to go!!
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Awesome for you! I was bad this weekend, although looking back, I was probably only half as bad as the old me would have been, so I guess that's progress.