gained 3 pounds

Options
So Ive been doing this for a two weeks now. I lost 3 pounds the first week, but this week I gained them back!!
What Im I doing wrong? Any suggestions? I know I need to exercise but havent had the time. I just had a baby and Im barely getting the hang of motherhood yet alone have time to workout! I did talk to my hubby and I will be joining a gym near my house at the end of the week. But what can I do in the mean time? I do work and the weather is terrible to take my little one for a walk
Thanks
Pebblezzz

Replies

• WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It's hard to gauge or pinpoint weight loss. I always consider 3-4 pounds water weight basing it on my meal intake. Sometimes you ingest more sodium so you're body is just bloated and other times you feel like a million bucks. Just don't worry about 3 pounds here and there. Instead focus on a pair of pants or dress that you are trying to fit into. My weight moves around and I don't care where it goes as long as it's out of sight. =).

Luck!

We're all in this together

Chris
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    It's hard to gauge or pinpoint weight loss. I always consider 3-4 pounds water weight basing it on my meal intake. Sometimes you ingest more sodium so you're body is just bloated and other times you feel like a million bucks. Just don't worry about 3 pounds here and there. Instead focus on a pair of pants or dress that you are trying to fit into. My weight moves around and I don't care where it goes as long as it's out of sight. =).

Luck!

We're all in this together

Chris

BTW I am doing The Cabbage Soup diet to kick start my weight loss. It's not for everyone but something to look into if you need a jump.
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Can you make your diary public so we can offer insight? It is hard to help when we can't see how you have been getting your nutrition.
  • taniahboo
    taniahboo Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks Your advice is great! It must of been the sodium because today im -2 pounds. How does the cabbage soup diet work?:smile: