NSV with my LBD!

Options
This actually happened last week but only just got around to posting it!

I had a NSV with a size 14 UK (size 10 US? correct me if I'm wrong lol) LBD I haven't managed to even get on, let alone zip it up, since my hubby bought me it about 4 years ago! :happy:

LBD.jpg

Woohoo! :laugh:

Replies

• Eviesmum
    Eviesmum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Well done - lovely dress and belt :-) hope your hubby is taking you somewhere nice to celebrate so you can show it off. :happy:
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    are you a fan of the swedish house mafia (SHM)?:laugh:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Wel done - that's such a great feeling isn't it?

I had a big family celebration this weekend, and had to buy a new dress since all my old ones were too loose. Found a gorgeous little Calvin Klein LBD (US size 8 on the label - that's a UK 12) in TK Maxx which fitted perfectly! And lots of lovely compliments from my family. Must see if I can post photos.
  • StaceG1986
    StaceG1986 Posts: 350
    Options
    Well done - lovely dress and belt :-) hope your hubby is taking you somewhere nice to celebrate so you can show it off. :happy:

Funnily enough I won a hotel stay at the end of the month with dinner included so I may just wear it then :happy:
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    are you a fan of the swedish house mafia (SHM)?:laugh:

LOL, I do like my abbreviations! :laugh:
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Wel done - that's such a great feeling isn't it?

I had a big family celebration this weekend, and had to buy a new dress since all my old ones were too loose. Found a gorgeous little Calvin Klein LBD (US size 8 on the label - that's a UK 12) in TK Maxx which fitted perfectly! And lots of lovely compliments from my family. Must see if I can post photos.

That's fab! Can't wait until I can get into a 12!
  • evertongirl
    evertongirl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    i just saw you are from scunny- we have an old friend from there :) you look great in the dress by the way
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!