Cleaned out the closet!!!!

Options
GIGINATOR
GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
Hi everyone, just wanted to report that I cleaned out my closet this weekend! Got rid everything that was too BIG for me, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Usually it was the other way around, too small.:cry: I put on a pair of capris that fit me last year and could not believe the difference, I am swimming in them now!! I will take a picture of me in them and post later so you guys can see!
So here's to new clothes and not saving the BIG ones, I will never grow back into them!!!!:smile:

Replies

• GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, just wanted to report that I cleaned out my closet this weekend! Got rid everything that was too BIG for me, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Usually it was the other way around, too small.:cry: I put on a pair of capris that fit me last year and could not believe the difference, I am swimming in them now!! I will take a picture of me in them and post later so you guys can see!
    So here's to new clothes and not saving the BIG ones, I will never grow back into them!!!!:smile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Gigi!!!!!!!!!! I did the same thing last night and I vow NEVER to grow back into them!!!!!!
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    How neat and what a wonderful feeling :wink: !
  • SkinnyMama
    SkinnyMama Posts: 146
    Options
    Wow! That is so exciting! I can not wait until i am at that point! Keep on Keepin' on!
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I did that too! It made me angry though! I have this puprple silk tank top that I bought last summer for an event I went to. It looks like a maternity top on me now but I love it..... I'm going to see if my mom can take it in for me.... if not I will be so sad.. I only got to wear it twice and it cost me 40$!! lol I now officially have 2 pairs of pants that fit me and about 6 summer tops. Even my bras and underwear are all too big! :bigsmile:

OMG, I even almost lost my 4000$ engagement ring this morning because it slipped off my now much smaller than a size 9 finger. I started hyperventilating until my wonderful fiance found it! We are having it resized this week. :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • IndigoElectron
    IndigoElectron Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    That's great! I did the same thing this weekend too and got into a pair of trousers I've never worn before, it was such a good feeling :happy:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

I did the same thing-- I got rid of all my oversized stuff and I have been shopping alot lately (hubby said its part of the cons of me losing weight spending more money on clothes lol) So now the only stuff i own is fitted shirts and fitted pants- nothing baggy- so if i gain weight i am screwed- but thats just more motivation for me- Good job on your new up and coming wardrobe change i love to shop i have become so addicted to it lately
  • Fifty
    Fifty Posts: 17
    Options
    Great Job! I can"t wait to drop some pds and clean out my clothes.I always buy small sizes thinking i"ll fit into them someday.But i think this will work for me.:smile:
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I always store my smaller close from before... it is so pretty. That would be great, if I would ever fit in them again:blushing:
  • Quenofcrazzy
    Quenofcrazzy Posts: 358
    Options
    Thats great!!
    I LOVE cleaning out my closet!!
    ...and going shopping to fill it back up :happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    That is so great!!! YEY YOU!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!