Newbie - introduction

Options
Hello,
I am new to this site. I just found it yesterday and played around with it. So far I have found it to be very easy and simple to use and I love that I can track on my phone as well. That is where I actually stumbled across the website, was in the app market. I shared the website with three of my friends and I think some will be joining. I am hoping that this is going to be the time in my life where I can finally reach my goals and maintain my goals. Everyone around me is freaking out because I am going to be turning 30 this summer and they say that I should be also. I am looking at it differently and that is where my goal has come from. When I turn 30 this summer I want to be happy and excited about the new me. I am hoping that by my birthday I am able to lose 30 of the total pounds that I want to lose. After my birthday I will reevaluate my goal and set a new one.

Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Good luck, this site is great and it's free! You can't beat that. If you have an iPhone or Android, there is also a mobile app. Blackberry app coming soon! Welcome aboard!
  • klt1030
    klt1030 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also have a milestone birthday this year ( I will be celebrating the 10th anniversary of my 30th birthday :wink: ) and have set that date as a goal as well. It hasn't been an easy road, but you can not beat the support from the people on this site. Good luck!