Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Wish me luck (again)

Dear All, I have just signed up about 10 minutes ago and managed to lose the post i put to introduce myself...........so if it turns up somewhere this post could look similar to another one, the ramblings will be similar but not word for word cus it just seemed to come tumbling out rather than a concious thought process. Any way im waffling already!!! After a few very difficult months i am starting to feel a glimmer of excitement about deciding to start looking after myself again and get back to feeling like i have energy and motivation for more than seeking out how to do as little as possible to get by.............I was keeping up my weekly exercise routine but found myself just going through the motions, and still putting on the weight that i worked so hard to lose!! Anyway no more excuses and it is time to get back in the saddle so to speak. from and excited new user Carolinesara xxx

Replies

• marnieinMB
    marnieinMB Posts: 196 Member
    Welcome. I'm new too. I'm down 30lbs since September.

I will not wish you luck becuase that's what you need...You need the tools to make the right choices, the support system you have found here, and a change in mindset!

YOU HAVE THE POWER!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Welcome to you both!!! This is a fantastic site, there is so much support!:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    hey and welcome
    this site is fab and you will definitely find loads of support and good tips :)

friend request sent your way :)
  • iamabusymom
    iamabusymom Posts: 17 Member
    Stick with it!! Wishing you success!!