Spotted on Shelves...

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
Kraft LiveActive Chewy Granola Bars - These bars are supposed to do all sorts of good things for your digestive system, but aside from that, they taste GREAT. Find 'em in Peanut Butter (awesome!), Blueberry Almond (with surprisingly fantastic REAL blueberry flavor), and Chocolate Raspberry (not quite as exciting). Each bar has 140 calories, 3 - 4.5g fat, and 4g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

Kraft On the Go Pouches of Reduced Fat Dressings - Kraft, you're two for two this week! These new easy-to-store-in-your-purse-or-desk dressings are AMAZING -- not because they taste good (which they do) but because THEY'RE SO EASY TO PACK AND CARRY. Yay! Sold in multipacks, they come in Ligh t Balsamic Vinaigrette (25 calories, 1g fat -- POINTS® value 1*), Light Zesty Italian (25 calories, 1.5g fat -- POINTS® value 1*), and Light Ranch (60 calories, 4g fat -- POINTS® value 2*). Now you don't have to steal dressing packets from your local diner or fast-food joint...

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae - Low-fat mint-flavored ice cream, fudge, and mini chocolate chips sitting on a chocolate cookie crust -- all for just 150 calories, 3g fat, and a POINTS® value of 3. A must-chew for chocolate mint fa ns (we've heard good things!).

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Options
    Kraft LiveActive Chewy Granola Bars - These bars are supposed to do all sorts of good things for your digestive system, but aside from that, they taste GREAT. Find 'em in Peanut Butter (awesome!), Blueberry Almond (with surprisingly fantastic REAL blueberry flavor), and Chocolate Raspberry (not quite as exciting). Each bar has 140 calories, 3 - 4.5g fat, and 4g fiber (POINTS® value 2*).

Kraft On the Go Pouches of Reduced Fat Dressings - Kraft, you're two for two this week! These new easy-to-store-in-your-purse-or-desk dressings are AMAZING -- not because they taste good (which they do) but because THEY'RE SO EASY TO PACK AND CARRY. Yay! Sold in multipacks, they come in Ligh t Balsamic Vinaigrette (25 calories, 1g fat -- POINTS® value 1*), Light Zesty Italian (25 calories, 1.5g fat -- POINTS® value 1*), and Light Ranch (60 calories, 4g fat -- POINTS® value 2*). Now you don't have to steal dressing packets from your local diner or fast-food joint...

Weight Watchers Smart Ones Mint Chocolate Chip Sundae - Low-fat mint-flavored ice cream, fudge, and mini chocolate chips sitting on a chocolate cookie crust -- all for just 150 calories, 3g fat, and a POINTS® value of 3. A must-chew for chocolate mint fa ns (we've heard good things!).
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Somebody has been shopping.

BTW someone posted not 2 long ago about the new fiberone bars and I found them.
    Not bad. But chocolate is still hard 2 beat.
  • Healthier_Me
    Options

Oh no no Mr. Fatsis... this is from the hungrygirl website.

Chocolate is always hard to beat:wink:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options

Oh no no Mr. Fatsis... this is from the hungrygirl website.

Chocolate is always hard to beat:wink:

love you miss Jo Jo for all the great info...and now I want to go shopping LMBO

hugs!
    Ali (Mcbeal LOL):flowerforyou: