HOT, HOT, HOT Stuff!

Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
OMG... these items are so new, you may not be able to get your paws on 'em yet! But they're comin'!

New Flavors of Yoplait Light - Yoplait, we LOVE YOU and your creative & innovative yogurty ways. So many FLAVORS... so little time! The latest in their line of fat-free offerings -- CAKE FLAVORS. Yep! Keep an eye out for Strawberry Shortcake, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Only 110 calories per container (POINTS® value 2*). AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chex Mix Bars - OK world, hear this and hear it well -- these bars are so good, your head may fall off when you eat them. We're not even sure what that means, but you MUST look for them ASAP! They come in Chocolate Chunk (Chocolate Chunks, Wheat & Corn Chex pieces, Pretzels) and Turtle (Caramel-covered Corn Chex pieces, Whe at Chex pieces, Chocolate, Peanuts and Pretzels). Each bar has 130 - 140 calories, 3 - 3.5g fat, and 2 - 4g fiber (POINTS® value 2 - 3*). SOOOO GOOOOD!

New Boca Veggie Patties - Two flavors of these meat-free patties are being test-marketed -- Bruschetta Tomato Basil Parmesan and Savory Mushroom Mozzarella. They're made with grains, rice, veggies, and more good stuff. Each patty packs just 70 - 100 calories and 1.5 - 2.5g fat, plus 3.5 - 4g fiber (POINTS® value 1*). We hear they are PHENOMENAL, so go here(http://www.bocaburger.com/template.aspx?m=contactus/cu_form1) and DEMAND that these new veggie offerings be shipped to your local market. You're worth it!

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    OMG... these items are so new, you may not be able to get your paws on 'em yet! But they're comin'!

New Flavors of Yoplait Light - Yoplait, we LOVE YOU and your creative & innovative yogurty ways. So many FLAVORS... so little time! The latest in their line of fat-free offerings -- CAKE FLAVORS. Yep! Keep an eye out for Strawberry Shortcake, Raspberry Cheesecake, and Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Only 110 calories per container (POINTS® value 2*). AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Chex Mix Bars - OK world, hear this and hear it well -- these bars are so good, your head may fall off when you eat them. We're not even sure what that means, but you MUST look for them ASAP! They come in Chocolate Chunk (Chocolate Chunks, Wheat & Corn Chex pieces, Pretzels) and Turtle (Caramel-covered Corn Chex pieces, Whe at Chex pieces, Chocolate, Peanuts and Pretzels). Each bar has 130 - 140 calories, 3 - 3.5g fat, and 2 - 4g fiber (POINTS® value 2 - 3*). SOOOO GOOOOD!

New Boca Veggie Patties - Two flavors of these meat-free patties are being test-marketed -- Bruschetta Tomato Basil Parmesan and Savory Mushroom Mozzarella. They're made with grains, rice, veggies, and more good stuff. Each patty packs just 70 - 100 calories and 1.5 - 2.5g fat, plus 3.5 - 4g fiber (POINTS® value 1*). We hear they are PHENOMENAL, so go here(http://www.bocaburger.com/template.aspx?m=contactus/cu_form1) and DEMAND that these new veggie offerings be shipped to your local market. You're worth it!