Fight the Fat!

Options
I love when my Wii Fit Rythm boxing says that lol makes me want to push even harder. My husband and I have been eating healthier and working out nearly every day since the middle of January and I've since concluded that the hardest part about working out and being healthy is changing your mindset and getting started.

Changing how I cook has been the hardest. I'm use to getting as much bang for my buck as I can which means I usually buy a lot of rice, pasta & potatoes and make a LOT of casserols. Great budget stretchers but unfortunately great waistline stretchers too lol.

I've got a challenge in front of me. After 5 years of knee (ACL issues) and one pregnancy my body definitely needs work! But hubby and I are working out together and we have a small circle of friends who are all participating in work out programs. Everyone has bad days but thank goodness we can all encourage one another. As long as the overall weight line keeps dropping I'm ok with 1/2 lb temporary set backs :)

This seems like a great site and I LOVE being able to track my calories so easily....I have a tendancy to not eat enough calories which apparently is just as bad for you as eating too many, who knew?

Anyway.....hello everyone! :)

Replies

• viadelorosa03
    Options
    Changing your mindset is the most important thing you can do and it's the hardest part, but once your there the skys the limit. :-)