6 Ways to Lose Weight With no Exercise Required!

Options
This is an article I found on Cracked.com that I'ld thought I'ld share. Although humourous, it makes some very good points about the lengths that some people will go to to lose weight the "easy" way.

http://www.cracked.com/article_19069_6-diet-fads-people-who-will-try-anything-except-exercise.html

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Losing weight is 80% nutrition 20% exercise. The general public doesn't know that, too bad b/c then we can just cut out all the fad diets. I will check out the article now though.
  • crazblueyes
    Options
    Hilarious!
  • BrittBritt117
    Options
    LMAO!!

...and is it sad that I clicked on this semi-hoping for 6 legit ways to lose weight without exercise? ;)
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I agree with it being 80% nutrition and only 20% exercise, I think it is more 50%, 50%, however, I do wish these fad diets would go away. I one of them even worked, there wouldn't be another 100+ different kinds
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    some of them made me laugh - have heard of the staple in the ear one (or having a stitch just behind it that gets wiggled.. :S ) but the pregnant lady pee one made me chuckle!!

some people will try anything!
  • mara232
    mara232 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    There have been studies that show that losing weight is 85% diet, 10% exercise and 5% genetics. I think the whole calories in and out makes sense. You gain if you eat more calories that you burn.

Interesting read. :)
  • Black_Swan
    Black_Swan Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Bwahahaha omg:D That stuf is really funny!
  • carl1738
    carl1738 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    some of them made me laugh - have heard of the staple in the ear one (or having a stitch just behind it that gets wiggled.. :S ) but the pregnant lady pee one made me chuckle!!

some people will try anything!
    Shhh! Don't say that too loud! There's a bunch of people on this site using the HCG diet, and some of them are kind of touchy about it! :laugh: