ChaLEAN Extreme Advice

Options
So I technically have two weeks left of the Lean Circuit and I will be done. I am trying to figure out how to catch up? I have done this program for the last six months.

I have missed Lean Circuit 1 and some cardio. Now, should i just carry on with the schedule or try to make sure to get all three circuits in this week?

I have been a little under the weather and my back has been acting up. Not to mention Tom just flew in today. (sorry for the tmi)

What would you do if you were me? I am trying to make a decision....lol

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    So I technically have two weeks left of the Lean Circuit and I will be done. I am trying to figure out how to catch up? I have done this program for the last six months.

I have missed Lean Circuit 1 and some cardio. Now, should i just carry on with the schedule or try to make sure to get all three circuits in this week?

I have been a little under the weather and my back has been acting up. Not to mention Tom just flew in today. (sorry for the tmi)

What would you do if you were me? I am trying to make a decision....lol

The Push Cycle I have found to be very tough on my back, so I would tread lightly.
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    I always advice people to carry on with their program rather than try and play catch up. If you've missed it, it's gone. Don't overdo it and don't feel too bad about it. Just keep looking forward :)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I always advice people to carry on with their program rather than try and play catch up. If you've missed it, it's gone. Don't overdo it and don't feel too bad about it. Just keep looking forward :)

Exactly!!! Love the picture of Shakeology with the Space Shuttle by the way.