Favorite Quote

jeromy75
jeromy75 Posts: 112
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
One of my favorite quotes is from Maya Angelou. It can be applied to many things in our lives...including health. Maya Angelou said, "You did what you knew how to do, and when you knew better you did better."

So...you did certain things health wise because that's what you knew. Now, you know better so you can live better.

:happy:

Replies

• Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Nice. I like that. One of my favs is "You cannot have a positive life with a negative mind" - Joyce Meyer
  • 149Lore
    149Lore Posts: 75
    One of my favorites is,
    "Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment." -Jim Rohn
  • ItsAsha
    ItsAsha Posts: 78
    "This is the beginning of a new day. You have been given this day to use as you will. You can waste it or use it for good. What you do today is important because you are exchanging a day of your life for it. When tomorrow comes, this day will be gone forever; in its place is something that you have left behind…let it be something good."

I live by this quote.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Nice. I like that. One of my favs is "You cannot have a positive life with a negative mind" - Joyce Meyer

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!
  • I love many quotes by Maya Angelou. It's always important to continue to work on bettering ourselves with each endeavor. Thanks for the reminder!
  • TrainerRobin
    TrainerRobin Posts: 509 Member
    "Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're probably right."
  • glcarr65
    glcarr65 Posts: 74
    Great quote!
  • I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." Muhammad Ali
    and
    Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.”
  • tifanieb
    tifanieb Posts: 67 Member
    I personally like the quote "You are what you eat." It is simple and straight to the point. Yours is great too though.
  • Awesome! My favorite quote is "Don't let yesterday take up too much of today" -Unknown. It keeps me going! :D
  • heatherrobuck
    heatherrobuck Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks for sharing! I love reading quotes!
This discussion has been closed.