For all those biggest losers

Options
syiyi
syiyi Posts: 341 Member
Did you guys ever felt sick while on the process of loosing weight? today i feel sick and weak :(
I dont know if its the process by which the body is readjusting.

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    honestly, no i havent :(
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    are you eatin enough? maybe you are just gettin a flu bug.... I lost 75lbs and felt amazin thru out my entire weightloss... But it may just be that you are gettin sick or maybe you are over doin it??? What type of exercises are you doin? Are you drinkin enough water? Eatin the right foods? It could be alot of different things. Make today a rest day and see how you're feelin tomorrow.
  • megpiemac12
    Options
    I actually felt that exact same way today! I think it may have to do with TOM also though. Just a lack of energy and motivation. They say the best thing to do is exercise when you feel this way so I'm going to try to push myself after work today and burn some of that cruddy feeling away!
  • EDBENAGLIO
    EDBENAGLIO Posts: 424
    Options
    yes all the time but i belive it is your body working out what you are doing to it if i work out anyway i usealy feel better
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed, but I would suggest, if you're feeling weak to eat more. But, if eating is what's making you feel sick... well forget that haha :)
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    are you eatin enough? maybe you are just gettin a flu bug.... I lost 75lbs and felt amazin thru out my entire weightloss... But it may just be that you are gettin sick or maybe you are over doin it??? What type of exercises are you doin? Are you drinkin enough water? Eatin the right foods? It could be alot of different things. Make today a rest day and see how you're feelin tomorrow.

Yes I'm drinking my water and believe to be eating healthy .. I do cardio every morning for 1 hr.. First it was on an empty stomach now this morning i ate a few strawberries before hitting the gym. I will continue to eat before and after workout because if not then i feel weak :/ I eat between 1,200 -1,500 cals a day.
  • TheBlondeGirl
    Options
    I blame it on the TOM. Yesterday I woke up feeling horrible, ready to call into work and lay around the house and eat chocolate all day, but instead I got myself together, went into work, ate well all day, drank tons of water and exercised last night and I felt a lot better then I did just laying around. But that was me, maybe you need to take a rest day and do some exercise tomorrow!

5262892.png