Replies

• First day here, wish me luck!
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    This is an awesome website-

Make the most of it and good luck!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome to the best site on the web! It's not only very easy to use, it's fun, and the people on here are soooo supportive!
    Once you see your totals on your daily food log, you'll get an idea of what your problems are. In my case, it was WAY too much protein!
    Anyway though, you don't really need me to wish you luck like you mentioned, because if you're watching your totals and getting some exercise in, the weight will "practically" fall off of you!
  • luvlee884
    luvlee884 Posts: 98 Member
    Goodluck - let us know how we can help!! :smile:
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    I'm pretty new myself and let me just say that I love this site already! I've only been a "member" for 5 days now and I can already tell that it's helping! Good luck! You'll love it!:smile:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome and remember at 2 lbs a week it adds up to 52 lbs in 26 weeks or 6 months or 104 lbs in 1 year :wink: I have been here for 6 months today, it's wonderful :smile:

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you the best :drinker:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Welcome, and take some time to wander around this site and get lost while you are doing it! There are a lot of great people here, most who have been right where you are, so don't hesitate to ask questions.

Welcome and good luck!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Hi Texas Buckeye. I know you, don't I? :wink:

Or do I? After reading your profile, maybe I don't? Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Welcome TexasBuckeye!!!

:drinker: cheers to you!
  • :laugh:

Thanks 48......talk at ya later!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Texas Buckeye? As in Ohio State Buckeyes? I hope so!! Hope you love my profile pic!! Anyways, welcome and good luck!:wink:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Texas Buckeye? As in Ohio State Buckeyes? I hope so!! Hope you love my profile pic!! Anyways, welcome and good luck!:wink:

Hey! I'm a Buckeye too! O H I O......Love the photo!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    thanks! i-o!:wink:
  • :flowerforyou:
    thank you all for the warm welcome. yes i am originally from the great state of Ohio.
  • rhonda79
    rhonda79 Posts: 95 Member
    Welcome to MFP :happy:
  • Love you pic! Yes OSU
  • Hobowendy
    Hobowendy Posts: 4
    Just found the site and joined. Hope to reach my goal by being here. And looking forward to the support I hope to find here.
This discussion has been closed.