Saying Hello!

Options
I've been lurking on the boards since January, so I decided it was time to change that. :)

My name is Jess! I'm 24 from West Virginia, and I have to say that this is the first time in all of my 'dieting' experience that I've truly enjoyed losing weight and getting in shape! MyFitnessPal has made it so incredibly easy (especially with the app on my iPhone!) for me to keep track of what I'm eating and doing throughout the day. I simply love it!

Hope to get to know you all soon!

Replies

• juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Hi Jess!

i just joined yesterday! I'm in southern California and at 52 I am working hard to get my pre-menopausal body back! Hard on the ego to grow older and miss a youthful slim figure! I have 20 to lose!

So whatever your goals are I wish you good fortune :smile: congrats on your 14 lb loss.

I agree with you - I love this program. I had joined 3 other online websites, but each had problems with speed or small databases of foods, etc. I do like this one the best to be sure.

I haven't figured out how to set up all my tickers and stuff yet, but it looks like fun.

Be well and it is nice to meet you!
    julia
  • jezziebeth
    jezziebeth Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you, Julia! I had the same similar problem with other programs and apps I downloaded. This is by far the easiest and more enjoyable! Southern California sounds wonderful. Visiting California is on my 'Bucket List' so to speak.

Best of luck to you in your journey!