Hello

Options
Hi everyone!! Joined about a week or so ago and have really found the food and exercise journal very helpful. I have already lost 3 pound mainly because of keeping up with what I eat. I have set my goal to weigh 160 pounds in a year and 2 months....I know I can do this...not only for me but for my family. So here is to losing 80 pounds!!!!

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You can do it with all the support and motivation on this site you'll reach your goal.

Good luck:smile:
  • chebbiebebbie
    Options
    Hi... I'll post pic later. Started last week but wasnt as "faithful" as I could of been. Weakness is those Darn Hopps!!!! Gonna do better this week. Goal is to get down to 160, I think. For now... LOL:laugh:
  • trcannon
    trcannon Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello and welcome...this program has helped me to be successful with my weight loss goals...both my daughter and I are using the program on our phones as well as online...she had a baby 7 months ago, joined 3 weeks ago and has lost a great amount of weight. You can do it and it helps knowing that you have the support behind you...God bless your efforts!!!!