The Nasty Thread.

Options

Replies

• laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend... we play yahoo games, and more often than not I spank him good especially in pool and lit. When he's had enough losses, he retaliates by telling me I have a big *kitten* or a really big *kitten*.

A man and his wife were working in their garden one day when the man looked over at his wife and said, "Your butt's getting huge. I bet it's bigger than the barbecue."

With that, he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measured the grill. Then he went over to where his wife was working and measured her butt.

"I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!"

The woman chose to ignore her husband. Later that night in bed, the husband felt a little frisky. He made some advances toward her, but she completely brushed him off.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She replied, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-*kitten* grill for one little weenie?"
    Bahahaha! Love it...
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend... we play yahoo games, and more often than not I spank him good especially in pool and lit. When he's had enough losses, he retaliates by telling me I have a big *kitten* or a really big *kitten*.

A man and his wife were working in their garden one day when the man looked over at his wife and said, "Your butt's getting huge. I bet it's bigger than the barbecue."

With that, he proceeded to get a measuring tape and measured the grill. Then he went over to where his wife was working and measured her butt.

"I was right, your butt is two inches wider than the barbecue!"

The woman chose to ignore her husband. Later that night in bed, the husband felt a little frisky. He made some advances toward her, but she completely brushed him off.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She replied, "Do you really think I'm going to fire up this big-*kitten* grill for one little weenie?"
    Mario- You are awesome personified.
  • Charlie002
    Options
    I also hate that all you people are so "positive" That you cannot let go!!!!!!!! Pathetic! I am sooo wasting my time on you here!
  • Charlie002
    Options
    Pretty good don't you think?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

Wake me when something exciting happens.

This is nasty? Puh-- :indifferent:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Where is the *snicker* emoticon???

Alright...you people want NASTY?! I'll give ya nasty....

Wait for it....

I got nothin LOL
  • C_Bran
    C_Bran Posts: 254
    Options
    and here I was hoping for something perverted... at least that's what comes to mind when I hear the word "nasty" :devil:

Me 2! Rrt
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Well.... we could discuss the calorie and dietary pros and cons of playdo verses crayons?
    Personally, I hate crayons. They just don't have any flavor at all.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    I just don't feel like getting yelled at for being mean today.
  • Charlie002
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    hahaha
    no comment :blushing:
    Kidding!
    or am I? :blushing:
    No really KIDDING!!! lmao
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I'm a mom and I freaking hate Play d'oh. There I said it. I may get my mom card taken back..oh wait it already has been because I hate kids parties.
    I'm going to get fired from the suburbs!!!!
    So here is nasty: my neighbor at a neighborhood party grabbed my *kitten* when I was hanging out....and my husband was at the party and his GF was there too. When I told him to stop it he acted like it was no big deal. but I didn't want to cause a scene so I just walked home. I'm really glad he moved away ROFL. Is that nasty enough? I think it's damned bad if you ask me.
    Or.. hey my baby ..he had a really dirty diaper today and it ended up on the sheets of my bed. That was definitely nasty. They are in the washer now...I think coffee is a cure!
  • Marla64
    Options
    CptPoo.jpg

Now, that's nasty ^
  • Marla64
    Options
    Fine! What do you think about ladies who go *kitten* to mouth?

Commence thread locking in 5......4.....3.....2.....
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Fine! What do you think about ladies who go *kitten* to mouth?

I think they'll eat any **** you give to them..horrible taste in food :p
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Or.. hey my baby ..he had a really dirty diaper today and it ended up on the sheets of my bed. That was definitely nasty. They are in the washer now...I think coffee is a cure!

Ewww! Don't miss that one bit! lol
  • Charlie002
    Options
    I have had dirty diaper explosions. It gets everywhere. And once its out, so hard to contain. I hate kiddie parties too. Waste of money.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Now that J is here..I am giving it 5, 4,3...2....until lock down
    :glasses: :drinker:
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    "The ocean water is salty because of all the whale sperm."

nasty thought - but who said that?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member