Back in the game

Options
peej76
peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
I got sick a couple of weeks ago and since feeling better I have had a really hard time getting my motivation back. I didn't work out at all except to take a walk with the kids around the block every day, and I ate lots of junk food and not really much of anything else. Yesterday after evaluating the crap I've been feeding myself I've decided to get back into the game. This morning I got my lazy butt out of bed and did a 5 km walk. It felt good to get back out there. I wish I had of been able to do some more cardio but even after the pep talk you all gave me I still haven't got up the gutts to get my wisdom teeth pulled. So everytime I jog, jump or anything else my teeth kill. I came home and made my appt. I go for my consult on Monday eek! Still a week away for me to freak out! Anyway, time to shape up, and get rid of this weight before I just give up completely!

Replies

• peej76
    Options
    I got sick a couple of weeks ago and since feeling better I have had a really hard time getting my motivation back. I didn't work out at all except to take a walk with the kids around the block every day, and I ate lots of junk food and not really much of anything else. Yesterday after evaluating the crap I've been feeding myself I've decided to get back into the game. This morning I got my lazy butt out of bed and did a 5 km walk. It felt good to get back out there. I wish I had of been able to do some more cardio but even after the pep talk you all gave me I still haven't got up the gutts to get my wisdom teeth pulled. So everytime I jog, jump or anything else my teeth kill. I came home and made my appt. I go for my consult on Monday eek! Still a week away for me to freak out! Anyway, time to shape up, and get rid of this weight before I just give up completely!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    That's the spirit, peej!

:heart: :happy: :heart:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hey Peej - I just had 2 wisdom teeth pulled a week and a half ago. Really wasn't all that bad - plus they gave me good painkillers!! LOL. I HATE going to the dentist with a passion. I'll be thinking about you - hopefully yours will be as good as mine was. At least get all 4 pulled at once - I still have to go have the other two pulled. :grumble:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hey Peej - I just had 2 wisdom teeth pulled a week and a half ago. Really wasn't all that bad - plus they gave me good painkillers!! LOL. I HATE going to the dentist with a passion. I'll be thinking about you - hopefully yours will be as good as mine was. At least get all 4 pulled at once - I still have to go have the other two pulled. :grumble:

Ahh Yeessss! Painkillers. :bigsmile: Good point mg.
    See peej, now things are lookin up.
  • LML79
    LML79 Posts: 697
    Options

You can do this!! I know exactly how you feel. When my son was sick and in and out of the hospital.. I completely lost track of my dieting..and exercise went out the window all together! But we are here today..and every day we DO try to live a healthier life counts! Don't worry about your Wisdom teeth..you will do just fine,. I have had both sets of my wisdom teeth out at different times..I know how painful it must feel for you ...but once you get them out you will feel SOO much better!!!
  • peej76
    Options
    I feel like such a baby! The waiting is probably the worst part but still I am nervous. And yes, bring on the pain killers!!!!