i gotta question about checkin my weight

should i check my weight when i get out of bed in the morning or check after the day is over cause i notice that i weigh less in the morning and i weigh more when the day is over

Replies

• natashav
    natashav Posts: 108 Member
    should i check my weight when i get out of bed in the morning or check after the day is over cause i notice that i weigh less in the morning and i weigh more when the day is over
  • I always weigh first thing in the morning after I go to the bathroom. I like the scale better than at night.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    I always check first thing in the morning, naked, only once a week as you can gain and lose water weight during the week so every 7 days should be the maximum weigh in
  • Razboo
    Razboo Posts: 439 Member
    It doesn't matter so long as any comparisons you make are from the same time of day. I weigh in the mornings myself, because I figure I'm weighing just me and not any food I recently ate. :smile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    I agree. As long as you are consistent! Also, weighing more often in the week is okay-I was part of a weight loss program a while back, and we weighed in 3 times a week and took the total loss for the week. So, I could gain 1/2 a pound one day, lose two the next and be the same the third, and we would have wrote down that I lost 1.5 pounds that week. If you weigh only once a week, you never know if it's a heavy day (maybe from eating beef the night before) or a light day. That's what I think and have seen in the past.

*Kistinbee*