recovering from severe back strain!

Options
so.. i'm recovering from a sever back strain i was on bed rest...hubby took care of EVERYTHING for 5 days which was heaven lol, could not walk only crawl when i needed to... i had to go to the er.. long story short... i gained a few pounds =( so that was last tuesday when it started... now my back is constantly aching and i'm still on muscle relaxers... does anyone know any exercises i can do to take off these few pounds that wouldn't aggravate my back?! it's frustrating abd depressing me right now

Replies

• JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i would like to know as well as i pulled a muscle in my back walking...yes walking..so no exercising at all for me right now.
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    i guess no one knows lol... so frustrating!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    i go to the dr's on the 16th (orthopedic) I will let you know if they tell me anything.

I can tell you I had minimal pain last night and today from using my gazelle last night. i did it at 6 minute intervals. its an elliptical so its minimal impact on my joints. I hope this helps!
  • Chiquita_Banana
    Options
    thanks... i dont have any equipment at home...though but i did have an elliptical at my dad's house lol