Opinions on Propel Fitness Water

Options
Hey everyone, the water at my work tastes horrible due to old pipes, so today I put a Propel packet in my water so that I will actually drink it. I dont have a problem drinking actual water at home since it doesnt taste bad, but need a solution for every day at work. Do you think this is an 'OK' substitute for water JUST when I am at work? I find that, otherwise, I just flat out don't drink water at all during the day...

Replies

• dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    I have a travel bottle that never leaves my side. Before I go anywhere, I fill it with ice water. Eliminates the excuse to stop for a diet soda....or even worse. They make mini coolers that you could set up by your desk, if you have the space. Good luck.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    You could get a water bottle to bring in with you so you don't have to deal with the nasty water at all. But, I don't think adding a bit of flavor will hurt anything. You could also try lemon juice for something more natural.
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I don't think there's anything wrong with it at all! I love Propel. Also love Crystal Light.
  • Hsanders3961
    Hsanders3961 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You could get a water bottle to bring in with you so you don't have to deal with the nasty water at all. But, I don't think adding a bit of flavor will hurt anything. You could also try lemon juice for something more natural.

I have tried bringing in a bottle of my house water but I always seem to forget it! I thought about buying one of those water bottles with a filter on it, has anyone tried those?
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    My Dr. lets me count anything that started as water first...So if I add a packet of flavoring it counts as long as it doesn't have caffeine that dehydrates. That was the only way I would drink water because I can't stand it. So coffee and black tea, soda etc.. dont count, but sugar free flavorings in water, flavored waters and herbal teas were all counted on my list.
  • BigMama53
    Options
    I love Propel and it doesn't have any calories. I drink more water when it has a little flavor, too.
  • PenguinPrincess
    Options
    I drink the Propel bottles when I am wanting something with a little more taste than plain water and I don't think there is anything wrong with them. I haven't tried the pour packets though, but I would think they are the same.