newish here

Options
I have been using the mobil app for this wonderful site. My name is Miranda and I am a 35 yr old mother of 2 boys. I work in the home health care field. I am trying really hard to lose about 25 pounds. doing this by myself is not easy and puts a strain on my self esteem. I think most of my problem is that back in Aug 2010 I had a hystorectomy and since then I have gained about 18 pounds that will not come off. Now that really makes me upset.:angry:

Replies

• dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    Well, you came to the right place. Accountability is key. If you want to succeed, just keep up with the calorie intake monitoring and your exercise. You can do this. This site is great and makes it so easy.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    WELCOME! Defintely a great site to lose weight with! I get so much encouragement from "friends" on here. IT really helps to keep you motivated. I also allow myslef the screwups each week. I just know I can't be great all the time. Putting the foods in that I eat helps me know what I need to eat to be healthy and not just full. Add me as a friend if you'd like! GOod luck in your journey!