Can I see results??

Options
KELM0710
KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
I started the 30 day shred level one today.. i did pretty good. I am curious to see everyones results that have done the shred. i know everyone is different but i wanted to see the type of results that might be possible for me. This will be big motivation..

Not sure if this should be under this Post or under motivation..figured i would try here first!!
Thanks sooo much in advance for the replys :bigsmile:

Replies

• AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I wanted to begin this month with this too, but am coming up with excuses to not do it. Our calendar is literally full just about each night after a full day of work! I'm thinking I'll have to wait till next month. I'd love to hear how it goes for you!!
  • Vanishing_Gordies
    Options
    I started Level 2 early because I didn't feel like level 1 was enough...even with me doing other cardio during the week. Level 2 knocked me on my toocas. Not going to lie. It still is knocking me on my toocas. To the point where I'm determined to get thru it and see what level 3 has in store. I WANT it to hurt!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I didn't do the typical 30-day shed (do the whole dvd in 30 days). I did level 1 a long time because I was so out of shape; I needed to get back into the swing of things again. In a month, I lost 7.5 inches all over, but I was also with my daughter in the hospital for 10 of those days. So, I couldn't workout like I wanted too. I hope this inspires you to keep going .Jillian in amazing and really gets things done. I am starting the 30-day shed again, and I do plan on doing it right this time (doing it in 30 days) level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, and level 3 for 10 days.
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    Mommy of 3 after 30 Day Shred. I had all c-sections too! My kids ages are 7, 3 and the baby is 9months :) I currently weigh 131.2
    This is a great workout! I am now doing Power90 by BeachBody and LOVE it!!

24ql74y.jpg
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    before 30 day shred

iii.jpg

23/ maybe 24 days into 30 day shred

ghjghj.jpg
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Just completed Day 26 today... I lost 14.3 lbs so far and am soo much stronger. No pics yet, soon to follow
  • chefchazz
    chefchazz Posts: 427
    Options
    never tried it. DAMN KATY!!!!! such a change in 20+ days. you look amazing!!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Um, can you say Hello thin! Way to go girl!
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you Kate, but those pics of Katy have truely been inspirational.
  • Katymom22
    Options
    thanks girls...got my food under control and do the 30ds 2x a day!!
  • Katymom22
    Options
    thanks girls...got my food under control and do the 30ds 2x a day!!
  • sdckc6528
    sdckc6528 Posts: 19
    Options
    I just completed Day 10 of Level 1 last night and I have lost a total of 3 inches from around my waist!!! I am not losing much weight but losing inches is just fine with me!!! Good luck everyone, I really think it works!!
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 18 and have only lost a few pounds but I'm starting to notice some toning going on. It's hard to tell on an overweight girl but I am seeing progress!
  • leilaphoenix
    leilaphoenix Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Katy - those photos are really inspirational. So you did 30 day shred x2 a day... what was your calorie intake per day? If you don't mind me asking?

L
  • KELM0710
    KELM0710 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing results ladies!!! Thanks sooo much for the responses. Katy--You look absolutely wonderful!!! I hope to have results like you ladies..not sure if I will be venturing to level 2 or 3 this time around but at least I hope to get better at level 1. I feel it a little in my thighs today but overall not bad. Maybe in a few days I will start to add my 5lb weights(smallest I have).

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • Katymom22
    Options
    Katy - those photos are really inspirational. So you did 30 day shred x2 a day... what was your calorie intake per day? If you don't mind me asking?

L

im currently zig zagging.....it works for me!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    before 30 day shred

iii.jpg

23/ maybe 24 days into 30 day shred

ghjghj.jpg

Wow, that's fantastic!
  • GabTastic
    GabTastic Posts: 21
    Options
    I am sort of new and totally out of loop, so these may seem like novice question. What is the 30 day shred? What is zig zagging?
    Katy, your results are awesome. It looks like others are having solid results too. I have got to know more.
    Any help/advice will be appreciated!
  • missfitp
    missfitp Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance, but what is the 30 day shred? Is it a home work-out video?
  • sparrow747
    Options
    i bought 30 day shred today - should arrive tomorrow (thanks amazon!).... can't wait to start. so inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!