Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    You're back!

I missed you.

No more leaving allowed....
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    LOL not quite back yet....in Santa Barbara...but can be on a little more since we are staying in a hotel with hookups for Petes laptop. We are taking it easy for a little while. Went to the zoo earlier today and then meeting Petes dad and step-mom for dinner on the wharf at 7:00. We head home on Wed. :) I've missed everyone though! Its been weird.

Whats new with you girl??????

HUG!
    Tam
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    I want to know!! Was everyone wowed with your weight loss? I know that they had to be.
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm curious too! What did they say???
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Omg, people have been amazed. Some just stood there, mouths hanging down to the floor, and others had to twirl me around and look! haha! I kept getting "WOW, what is your secret???" and "You are SO svelte!!!" It's really been great!! I have to say it makes me want to keep going that much more. My dad kept telling me how proud of me he was.

I haven't journaled my food but I have been careful when I can and just watch my portions. I will weigh on Thursday morning. I hope to have at least maintained...we will see!! I did have a LITTLE bit of my grandpas biscuits and sausage gravy yesterday before leaving Oregon. Whatever...I will get back on track once I am home. No biggie even if I do have a gain.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I did have a LITTLE bit of my grandpas biscuits and sausage gravy yesterday before leaving Oregon. Whatever...I will get back on track once I am home. No biggie even if I do have a gain.

Totally WORTH a little gain to have Grandpa's biscuits and gravy on special occasions. :love:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that everyone is noticing your hard work!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Tiramisuuuuuuu!!!!!!!

Keep MFP a secret... ssshh!!! mums the word!:wink::tongue:

Enjoy the rest of your vacation.

HUGGERZ

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Things are good, trying to get back on track with the weight loss... we had a good run today... I've gained back more than I'd care to admit.. *sigh*

Oh well, back to the drawing board..

everything else is really good

*hugs*

:heart: Manda
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    YOU! lol....

Miss you to pieces sister!!!!:heart::heart: :heart:

I have misplaced my cell, which means mr. you know who must have been playing w/ it and God knows where or when I'll find it lmbo....so I can't text you until I find it ...lol boys! but I'm so happy that everyone was wowed and they should be....you look amazing and have worked soooo hard girl!!!

Now just get you're svelte butt back here because you are missed gorgeous....OKAY?!

hugs and much :heart:
    Ali:flowerforyou:
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    just wanted to let you know im thinking about you and how proud i am!!! Safe travels!
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Glad to C U enjoying Vacation. U have dieted long enough that U know how much to eat girlie. Do let it rule your vacation, just enjoy. Have a safe travel. :flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Hey girly!!!

Hope you're havin' a great time!!! I'm glad everyone is noticing how hard you've worked!!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:

Enjoy your vacation, sweetie! :glasses:

:heart: Kris
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Things are good, trying to get back on track with the weight loss... we had a good run today... I've gained back more than I'd care to admit.. *sigh*

Oh well, back to the drawing board..

everything else is really good

*hugs*

:heart: Manda
    You will get there! It's hard when there has been a big change in your life. Sometimes you just need to adjust to that and then get everything back on track. I imagine that southern food doesn't help!! LOL!!

Take care!!! :heart:

Hugs!
    Tam
  • TamTastic
    Options
    YOU! lol....

I have misplaced my cell, which means mr. you know who must have been playing w/ it and God knows where or when I'll find it lmbo....so I can't text you until I find it ...lol boys! but I'm so happy that everyone was wowed and they should be....you look amazing and have worked soooo hard girl!!!

Now just get you're svelte butt back here because you are missed gorgeous....OKAY?!

ME!!! LOL!

I will be back VERRYYY soon gorgeous!!!! We fly tomorrow. Don't get into JFK until 10:00 pm though, so I imagine by the time we get our bags, get to our car and get home, it will be around midnight. I am going to try and hit the gym the next day...but might have to wait for the afternoon with jetlag.

Miss you!!!! Find that phone darn you!!! :grumble: :flowerforyou:

Hugs!! :heart: :heart:
    Tam
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    YOU! lol....

ME!!! LOL!

I will be back VERRYYY soon gorgeous!!!! We fly tomorrow. Don't get into JFK until 10:00 pm though, so I imagine by the time we get our bags, get to our car and get home, it will be around midnight. I am going to try and hit the gym the next day...but might have to wait for the afternoon with jetlag.

Miss you!!!! Find that phone darn you!!! :grumble: :flowerforyou:

Hugs!! :heart: :heart:
    Tam

You're gonna be dragging, chica!!!

Be safe! :flowerforyou: