New mommy weight loss!

jaydensmommy2010
jaydensmommy2010 Posts: 129 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! Well I am new here and excited to start changing my life. I had a baby 8 months ago, and gained about 55lbs. I did lose all the weight, however I still need alot of tummy toning and still could lose about 40-50lbs. I was also recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism (with in the past week) so I also have that hurdle to jump. I have been exercising for the past 2 months, doing 30 day shred and Walk away the lbs. I have not lost any weight doing these. I have toned up a little, and I see a difference in my legs and back, but like I said I have not lost any weight. I have not been watching what I eat, which I am ready to start now! I hope I can make some new friends and any advice anyone has would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Replies

• dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Hi I've been on the site since January I love it! The only thing I can say it's try messing around with your calorie intake. I've been staying around the recommended range and working out most days getting a little lazy but so far since joining here I've lost 22lbs.
  • britlew
    britlew Posts: 19 Member
    first off congratulations on losing all your baby weight!! it took me over a year to lose that. good luck on your weight loss journey!
This discussion has been closed.