Can I clone myself??

Options
I am not one to complain, but here I am doing it anyway....

After a long drawn out day at work, I went to pick my 3 kids up from daycare. My husband is still out of the country until Thursday I am manning the fort all by myself. Turns out, swimming lessons for my older 2 kids started THIS week, not next week as I thought. Good news is my oldest daughter made it to her class this morning (she goes to a different program then my younger 2 boys and they take her for me), however, my poor neglected middle son did not. So here I am....at 7 o'clock at night, trying to figure out how I can have someone meet him at the pool and walk him home for the next 4 days until my husband gets home.

Seriously...how can something that only lasts 1/2 hour a day for 10 days be such a burden on my schedule??

I am thinking a good book, a hot bubble bath and a LARGE glass of wine is calling my name...after I make arrangements, feed the kids, wash the kids, get the kids to bed, and do the laundry of course!
:drinker:

Happy Parenting!

Ali

Replies

• alimassa
    alimassa Posts: 275
    Options
    I am not one to complain, but here I am doing it anyway....

After a long drawn out day at work, I went to pick my 3 kids up from daycare. My husband is still out of the country until Thursday I am manning the fort all by myself. Turns out, swimming lessons for my older 2 kids started THIS week, not next week as I thought. Good news is my oldest daughter made it to her class this morning (she goes to a different program then my younger 2 boys and they take her for me), however, my poor neglected middle son did not. So here I am....at 7 o'clock at night, trying to figure out how I can have someone meet him at the pool and walk him home for the next 4 days until my husband gets home.

Seriously...how can something that only lasts 1/2 hour a day for 10 days be such a burden on my schedule??

I am thinking a good book, a hot bubble bath and a LARGE glass of wine is calling my name...after I make arrangements, feed the kids, wash the kids, get the kids to bed, and do the laundry of course!
    :drinker:

Happy Parenting!

Ali
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    LOVE YOU GIRL!
    A little Gold Digger is what the Dr. ordered! I'd have some but they don't sell it here:laugh: :laugh:
    Time to move south, oh wait I'm the one that needs to move!!!

MISS YOU MISS YOU MISS YOU:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched:
  • HappyathomeMN
    HappyathomeMN Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Did I mention that I miss you?
    Sure glad the morning texts are back on!