Replies

• sadyel
    sadyel Posts: 250
    Options
    peparami or rice crispy squares :)
  • mad24K
    mad24K Posts: 13
    Options
    Filled frozen bananas- cut a banana in half and then cut again lengthwise. Spread 2 tsp of natural peanut butter or nutella on one side and top w/ other side, like a little sandwich. Wrap in foil and freeze...Yum! Crushed cashews and a drizzle of honey is awesome too, you'll use less than 2 tsp of the honey. I'm also splitting some of my favorite energy bars in half to use as snacks, the whole bar is a bit of a calorie hit, but half is a perfect 90- 120 calorie snack! Save the other half in a ziploc for later.
  • Alice37
    Alice37 Posts: 29
    Options
    If I'm looking for a sweet fix then its either a 2 finger kit kat, Skinny Cow ice cream bar or a Muller Light yogurt. All around 100 cals each. Bliss!

If it's savoury, usually a mini pot of Philadelphia light with either some veg crudités or a couple of Ryvita.
  • messyhare
    messyhare Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Filled frozen bananas- cut a banana in half and then cut again lengthwise. Spread 2 tsp of natural peanut butter or nutella on one side and top w/ other side, like a little sandwich. Wrap in foil and freeze...Yum! Crushed cashews and a drizzle of honey is awesome too, you'll use less than 2 tsp of the honey.

OH MY GOODNESS!! These both sound amazing!! I have banana and nutella right now and am heading into kitchen to make one for later!

Cashews on grocery list - thanks!!
  • LacieVanMetre
    Options
    Rice cakes with sugar free preseves and fat free cream cheese.
    Less than 100 calories, and a great sub for bagels.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Nabisco 100 calorie snacks. I love these because they have a large variety, especially those with a sweet tooth.