I feel like doo and I don't want to exercise....

Options
What do I do? Any good, fun exercises that require as little time as possible? I don't really want to go outside or anything. I feel like having a lazy day but I've eaten HORRIBLY today. I've walked 2.5mph for 45mins but I still feel like doo. What exercises can I do to feel more energized and to feel like I exercised fully today. How long should I exercise? Thanks!

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What do I do? Any good, fun exercises that require as little time as possible? I don't really want to go outside or anything. I feel like having a lazy day but I've eaten HORRIBLY today. I've walked 2.5mph for 45mins but I still feel like doo. What exercises can I do to feel more energized and to feel like I exercised fully today. How long should I exercise? Thanks!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    My favorite exercise of all is to stand in my living room every morning and dance to my fast oldies CD. I watch tv too, so I'm not bored, and it's fun! I dance for a half hour every day.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I wouldn't get any exercise in if I waited until the evening to do it! I have to get up in the morning and get it done before I begin my day. Try turning on some fun tunes with a good beat and try walking to the beat while you sing! If it's upbeat, that may just do the trick to get you going! Did you just eat a bunch of carbs? That'll make you feel sluggish. You might also consider a workout buddy...time flies if your chatting it up! Good luck!
  • GonnaDoIt
    GonnaDoIt Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have been doing yoga for a while and it burns a TON of calories! I do hot Bikram Yoga and it burns about 100 calories per 10 mins. So, my 90 min class is 900 calories burned. It is so much fun too....Just google it and I am sure you have a studio in your area that has classes.....