Hello all

pack533
pack533 Posts: 224
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, I am new to this site. I saw the ticker on another site and decided to try it out. I have been working on my weight since the end of April. So far I have lost 24 pounds, but I have lots more to lose. I started exercising with a friend on June 1st. We go 5 times a week. I am trying really really hard to get the calories that I need everyday. But it is so hard. I think that this site will be great to provide me with the help and encouragement that I so need.

Toni

Replies

• pack533
    Hi, I am new to this site. I saw the ticker on another site and decided to try it out. I have been working on my weight since the end of April. So far I have lost 24 pounds, but I have lots more to lose. I started exercising with a friend on June 1st. We go 5 times a week. I am trying really really hard to get the calories that I need everyday. But it is so hard. I think that this site will be great to provide me with the help and encouragement that I so need.

Toni
  • melissa73
    melissa73 Posts: 368
    Welcome... This site is the best... It allows you to be accountable for everything. Good luck.

Melissa
  • pack533
    Thanks Melissa:smile:
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Toni
    Hey there, first off welcome to MFP. I joined a couple months ago or so. The calorie tracker has been a great help to me. Good luck with your weight loss. Let's keep in touch. KIM
  • pack533
    Hi Kim

Thanks for the warm welcome. hope to talk with you again soon.

Toni
This discussion has been closed.