Calling all YOGURT lovers...

Options
Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
OMG peoples!!!! I bought the YOPLAIT Light Thick & Creamy Lemon Meringue...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

That's the best 100 calories I've had in a month!!!!!!!!!!!

You MUST try it!!!!!!

Replies

• Losing_It
    Options
    OMG peoples!!!! I bought the YOPLAIT Light Thick & Creamy Lemon Meringue...:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

That's the best 100 calories I've had in a month!!!!!!!!!!!

You MUST try it!!!!!!
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Now I just gotta figure out what I can add with few cals to serve as the "crust"?

Ideas welcome for crust suggestions...I will buy some tomorrow. :tongue:

Think I might even have it with a spot of English tea for snack tomorrow afternoon!

FYI- My absolute hands down fav is Yoplait White Chocolate Stawberry...it is also 100 cals

Thanks for the "pie" :tongue:

~Namaste :flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    MMMM..now that sounds yummy, too!!!! I will definitely try it! Thanks!

I was trying to think of a good crust for it, too. Do they make sugar- free Graham crusts? I've never looked.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I saw an ad for those the other night - I looked today but couldn't find them! Perhaps they're not in the Canadian market yet... ugh!! :P
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    im not a yogurt lover.. persay.. but i tolerate..its good for many.. body cures... and i like itbetter with something cruncy.. they do make fat free gram crackers.. not sure about sugar free
  • maggierex
    maggierex Posts: 59
    Options
    Now I just gotta figure out what I can add with few cals to serve as the "crust"?

Ideas welcome for crust suggestions...I will buy some tomorrow. :tongue:

Think I might even have it with a spot of English tea for snack tomorrow afternoon!

FYI- My absolute hands down fav is Yoplait White Chocolate Stawberry...it is also 100 cals

Thanks for the "pie" :tongue:

i know it isn't the same as a graham cracker, but some fiber one? it has a sweetness to it and would add some good nutritional value. you also wouldn't even be adding a whole serving (which is 1/2 cup) or get low fat graham crackers - if you only use one and crumble it in, you will not add many calories, carbs, or fat :)
  • charliesgold
    charliesgold Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    They have 100 calorie packs of teddy grahams :) Those might work! I always loved animal crackers with my yogurt too (120 cals per serving) although that puts your snack up to 200cals lol
  • Lavendersunday
    Lavendersunday Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Thanks all...you really got my wheels turning about the "crust" thing.

I love the low fat graham cracker suggestion so I found out that If I eat a quarter of a serving which is
    two crackers it is only 40 addtional calories.

So now I just gotta decide if I want the Honey Maid Lowfat (Honey or Cinnamon) crackers!

Oh ....such important decisions one has to make!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:

Let me know which you think will taste better with the lemon flavor.

• amandat_79
    amandat_79 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I saw an ad for those the other night - I looked today but couldn't find them! Perhaps they're not in the Canadian market yet... ugh!! :P

I haven't seen them in Canada yet either but they do have Yoplait Source Dessert yogurts with Strawberry Chantilly, Raspberry Cranberry Crumble, Cherry Delight and Lemon Meringue Parfait and they are WONDERFUL!! 35 cal, 0gr fat and 4gr protein per 100gr serving.
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love lemon meringue pie. Maybe crumbling a graham cracker or doona lorne 100 calorie pack could be like a crust
  • fatsis
    fatsis Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    What about mixing fiber one cereal in it? The ones w/small that look like small pellets.
  • AnnVG2996
    AnnVG2996 Posts: 5
    Options
    Occasionally I am absolutely stuck on the road and have to stop at the dreaded Mickey D's... it is so hard to say "NO!!!" to a Big Mac, but I've been good. I get a couple of the snack size fruit & yogurt parfaits.

Since it is virtually impossible to drive and sprinkle those granola packets I set those aside for at home with my yoplait. I use 1/2 a packet for a yogurt.

I would love to try alot of the suggestions on here, but with a SEVERE peanut and tree nut allergy, I am very limited on my choices. No fiber one for me. :sad:
  • WaSammie
    WaSammie Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite is Weight Watchers Ameretto Cheesecake and for crunch I add Post Trail Mix Crunch Cereal Cranberry Vanilla I use about 2 tblsp wihich adds about 50 cal.
    For 1/2 c it's Calories190 with:
    Sodium135 mg Potassium150 mg
    Total Fat 4 g Total Carbs 36 g
    Saturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 4 g
    Polyunsaturated 1 g Sugars 12 g
    Monounsaturated 2 g Protein 4 g
    Trans 0 g
    Cholesterol 0 mg

Love this!:love:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I buy those Yopliat yogurts that are 100 or 110 calories all the time. My favorite is the Boston Cream Pie. Yummy!! :happy: