need support!

Options
hey everyone! my names Becky, ive been on here forever long ago getting "skinny fat" (eat garbage and got skinny but my body fat % was through the roof) i work at a gym, going back to school for health and fitness promotion. and you think working at a gym would be motivating...not at all! today a girl brought in a birthday cake that was make of chocolate, caramel, icing, and was surrounded by half turtles (yes the hellish-yet yummy chocolate treat!) anyways i'm looking for some support here.

Replies

• tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! my names Becky, ive been on here forever long ago getting "skinny fat" (eat garbage and got skinny but my body fat % was through the roof) i work at a gym, going back to school for health and fitness promotion. and you think working at a gym would be motivating...not at all! today a girl brought in a birthday cake that was make of chocolate, caramel, icing, and was surrounded by half turtles (yes the hellish-yet yummy chocolate treat!) anyways i'm looking for some support here.

If you managed to resist THAT you are already my hero! :laugh:
  • suzieatkinson
    Options
    my motto is "skinny feels better than food tastes!" and I also like "eat to live not live to eat". I have been on and off for years and this year has been my year of motivation. My problem used to be that if I ate one bad thing then I ruined the rest of my day and even week but now you just have to change and go back to eating good the next meal. It works, I promise! Don't deprive yourself of things that are yummy, just eat them in moderation. Hope this helps!
  • jtlocker
    jtlocker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on staying on track ... you can do it!
  • jeromy75
    jeromy75 Posts: 112
    Options
    You got my support! :happy:
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    My support is here! I got your back!!!
  • MaggieAliece
    Options
    Add me if you'd like some encouragement and support!