I need to exercise more but I feel like I can't...

Options
I always tell myself I'll exercise 2hours tomorrow and everything but I never do. How can I exercise more? It feels like I can't.....

Replies

• AbbyIsWangsterful
    AbbyIsWangsterful Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I always tell myself I'll exercise 2hours tomorrow and everything but I never do. How can I exercise more? It feels like I can't.....
  • pack533
    pack533 Posts: 224
    Options
    Have you tried finding a buddy to go over out with?

Maybe try working out for a smaller amount of time to start with. That way you can work up to the 2 hours a day that you want. Even 15 minutes is better than nothing.

Hope that helps.:smile:
  • mramig
    mramig Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    no offense.. but you are really young and for a 12 year old, working out 2 hours a day is excessive.

i'd say ride your bike or walk to school if you can, or join a sport. i know that seventeen magazine usually has a section on healthy eating and exercises also.

it is important to learn to eat right and get into the habit of exercising, but you're still growing and it's also important for you to be healthy!
  • Kimlane70
    Kimlane70 Posts: 117
    Options
    Maybe you can think of something fun that you like to do......like roller bladeing, shooting basketball, dancing around in your room, or you know they even have these workout dvd's with teenagers at walmart. Don't worry about excersizing for two hours, just keep active and you'll be fine.