Fitness Success of the Day:)

Options
So after doing tons of research on heart rate monitors, I went out at bought the Polar FT7. I am SO happy and am enjoying a very nice honeymoon period with it right now. I did JM Shred Level 3 and then 20 minutes later I did JM Shred Level 1. I seemed to have burned a few more calories on Level 1 but it's probably because my body was still revved up a bit after completing Level 3.

Anyways, here are my exercise stats:

JM Shred - Level 3
Duration: 27:33
Cal Burn: 262
Average HR: 146
Max HR: 176
Fat Burn: 6:23
Fitness: 21:10

My HR newbie status kicked in and I accidentally stopped the HR Monitor for one minute of a compound movement - but I managed to figure it out fairly accurately (I just added the two data entries in and added one minute to my time and left the calorie burn as is). Here are the stats from my second workout.

JM Shred - Level 1
Duration: 26:00 (approx as I had to add in the minute it was accidentally on pause)
Cal Burn: 269
Average HR: 153
Max HR: 178
Fat Burn: 8:33
Fitness: 17:34

Total workout time: 53 minutes and 531 calories burned:)

YAY ME:) I feel good and am going to go and tell my scale to bite me!

Replies

• tarrox
    tarrox Posts: 47
    Options

YAY ME:) I feel good and am going to go and tell my scale to bite me!

Love this!
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    LOVE my FT7 too! It keeps me so motivated to know exactly how much I am burning. I try not to look at my total calories until I am done, and then it is like a surprise! lol

A lot of times I just keep going when I would have stopped before, just to see a bigger number!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!