Hello

Cerridwen
Cerridwen Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Amber and I'm 21 years old. I just got signed up, and plan to start my plan first thing tomorrow. My significant other and I have decided to have a child, we'll start trying sometime next year, but I really want to get in shape before we do. A lot of people say I'm nuts because my body will completely change with pregnancy but this is for the baby, not me. Pregnancy is hard enough on someone who is fit let alone someone who is far from it. So I have decided to get my but in gear and work towards my goal.

Replies

• Cerridwen
    Cerridwen Posts: 4
    Hi, my name is Amber and I'm 21 years old. I just got signed up, and plan to start my plan first thing tomorrow. My significant other and I have decided to have a child, we'll start trying sometime next year, but I really want to get in shape before we do. A lot of people say I'm nuts because my body will completely change with pregnancy but this is for the baby, not me. Pregnancy is hard enough on someone who is fit let alone someone who is far from it. So I have decided to get my but in gear and work towards my goal.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Welcome!! You wont regret it!! Your gonna love this site! The ppl are awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • sbacon1203
    sbacon1203 Posts: 307 Member
    Welcome and hi neighbor (kinda) :flowerforyou: ! Keep this in mind at 2lbs a week it adds up to 52lbs in 26 weeks or 6 months :wink: I hit my 6 months yesterday and it has been wonderful:smile: I think you are making a very sound decision for you and your future little one.

I love to give tips and they are:
    1) log it BEFORE you eat it, this can help you make wise choices :tongue:
    2) weigh and/or measure everything, my eye was much larger than actual amounts :noway:

Wishing you the best and you can do it :drinker:
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Welcome! I wish you the best in achieving your goal!:wink:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Welcome. :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.