I'm SO Serious!

RockVixen
RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
That's it! I'm serious this time! I want to be thin and fit. I do not want genes, or my sweet tooth, or my husband's bad eating habits to control my weight anymore. It's up to me! Anyway that is what I keep telling myself :)

I've lost a lot of the baby weight from my pregnancy but I'm still a good 30 pounds heavier then I want to be. I want to feel good in my own body! I want to have energy to keep up with my 1 year old! I also want to be an inspiration and role model for both my daughter and husband so we can be a healthy family. I also want to have healthy habits and be at a healthy weight before I get pregnant again! So here I am! And like I said I'm so serious this time!

Replies

• You go girl!!! :-) I know you can reach your goals!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Having a partner with bad eating habits can be SO hard. My boyfriend eats like poop all the time. Drive through, pizza (unfortunately my weakness), subway, etc etc. It was so hard to learn to eat alone, especially since meal time is one of the main times partners see each other in the evening. BUT, I will tell you, it can be done. It's hard at first but it gets easier. And sometimes you can try to include him in your healthy eating if he'll agree to eating a couple healthy meals with you each week.

You can do it!!
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Yeah - you can!

You've got support here!! :flowerforyou:

Keep writing and sharing your journey!

Best!
    Julia
  • Bdde
    Bdde Posts: 133 Member
    You definitely sound determined! My husband's eating habits are also horrible and it's so damn tempting to join him but what I've been doing lately is just taking a quick bite of his meal and then moving on. I think about how hard it was to do my cardio for the day and know that the food wasn't worth it at all.

I know you'll achieve your goal!
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    It is up to you, way to easy to blame others for our problems! I do it all the time myself! But welcome back and feel free to 'friend' me if you need more support!
  • RockVixen
    RockVixen Posts: 63 Member
    Thanks everyone!!! 10 days in and I'm already seeing results!
This discussion has been closed.