50+ losing 50+ Tues 7/8

Options
Good morning all!

I hope you all had a great breakfast to fuel your day. I had 1/2c oatmeal mixed with 1/2c unsweetened applesauce with a glass of milk and a hard boiled egg.

I was a little more active yesterday. I worked in the yard most of the morning and got on the ellipitical 3 times totalling 25 minutes. It was -really- hard since I've been sitting so much.

Today I will spend more time in the yard and hope to extend the times I work on the elliptical. I also have a yard sale advertized for this weekend so I'll be doing a lot of stairs the next couple of days. I'd love to go for a walk after supper but the humidity is just too stifling.

How are you all doing?

Nancy

Replies

• NancyOwens
    NancyOwens Posts: 27
    Options
    Good morning all!

I hope you all had a great breakfast to fuel your day. I had 1/2c oatmeal mixed with 1/2c unsweetened applesauce with a glass of milk and a hard boiled egg.

I was a little more active yesterday. I worked in the yard most of the morning and got on the ellipitical 3 times totalling 25 minutes. It was -really- hard since I've been sitting so much.

Today I will spend more time in the yard and hope to extend the times I work on the elliptical. I also have a yard sale advertized for this weekend so I'll be doing a lot of stairs the next couple of days. I'd love to go for a walk after supper but the humidity is just too stifling.

How are you all doing?

Nancy
  • NancyOwens
    Options
    :happy:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Today and yesterday were both good days. Here is to more good days!:drinker:
  • NancyOwens
    Options
    Anyone out there today? Or did you all melt in this stifling humidity?

Hope is all good.

Nancy
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    HEY NANCY!
    I WAS NOT ABLE TO EAT DURING TO DAY TILL I GOT HOME THIS EVENING. I WAS STARVING!!! HAD TO TAKE MY HUSBAND TO WORK SO I COULD KEEP THE TRUCK FOR MY APPOINTMENTS. MY CAR LICENSE EXPIRED AND I CANNOT GET IT RENEWED TILL TOMORROW. ANYHOW, BY THE TIME I MADE THE APPOINTMENTS, IT WAS TIME TO PICK HIM UP AND GO HOME. SHEESH!! I DID HAVE 1 CUP OF WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI; 1/2 CUP HUNT'S SPAGHETTI SAUCE; 3oz OF BROILED HAMBURGER FOR MY SPAGHETTI DINNER AND I ALSO HAD 2 SLICES OF BUTTERED SARA LEE 45 CALORIE WHEAT BREAD.
    OH, I ALMOST FORGOT, I ALSO DID MY WORKOUT AT THE GYM. THAT FELT REALLY GOOD!
    I WILL EAT SOMEKIND OF SNACK LATER ON.
  • NancyOwens
    Options
    Butterjoy,

We share one vehicle also, and hubby works ~ 25 minutes away...in the opposite direction of my shopping, of course.

I know what you mean about the day getting away from you. You did well without any fuel.

Glad you made it to the gym.

Have a peaceful evening.

Nancy