Menu Planning

fitmenow
fitmenow Posts: 10 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
I want to plan out the meal the night before. You can go to the next day but when you try to add a recipe it doesn't give the choice of that day only the days before. Can this be added!?! I would love to have this for the week, but just one day more would be sufficient for me. I really don't want to go to another site or use Daily Burn as their system isn't as smooth as yours.

Replies

• strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Im not sure if this helps but its possible to add recipes to your Diary for the next day.... just add it as you would any food / meal.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    I completely agree. I did finally figure out that you can add a recipe to today, then go to tomorrow and use "copy meal" to get the recipe on tomorrow (under quick tools)

You might get some more traffic (and admin attention) by putting this under the feedback section of the forum as well.
  • lizzybedizzy
    lizzybedizzy Posts: 81 Member
    I don't know for sure on the receipes as I haven't added any yet but I did just play around with my tomorrow and found out this. When I went to tomorrow and then said add food it allowed me to add new things as well as recent ones. When I was completed though it did pop me back to today. So that might be what you are seeing and thinking that it's not working. :shrug: Hope that helps :smile:
  • jrt9999
    jrt9999 Posts: 114
    I just tested it. Went to tomorrow, add food, my recipes, selected recipe, and added it. It worked
This discussion has been closed.