Calling All LadiesThatsTrying to lose 30 pounds by the end o

Options
2»

Replies

• koolgurl84
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Im looking forward to losing 30 or even more lbs by then.
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 30 lbs by the end of June! I have 51 to go, and I'm kinda hoping to lose that by June, but will settle for July even with that goal!! First, 30 sounds good to me! Feel free to add me.
  • xcbballuver
    xcbballuver Posts: 186
    Options
    add me too! and any1 else with the same goal :D oh man.. if i could lose that much i would be DONEE!!
  • ashley4968
    Options
    I'm in! I would love to lose 30 lbs by June and hopefully 50 all together. Anyone who has replied to this can feel free to add me for extra support! Good luck to you all!!!
  • OBXGal
    OBXGal Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be at my goal weight of 145 by the middle of June (from 171 lbs). Feel free to add me as well. I'm on here daily. Good luck everyone!! :smile:
  • tramar
    tramar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am looking for some motivation and this seems like a great challenge. I am new to using the site and am looking for friends to help me reach my goals. :-)
  • swilliams26
    swilliams26 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I hear you. My goal is about 60-70 pounds. I'm 220 now, would love to be 215 pounds by April 1st, June 11th 200 pounds. By my cruise in Sept I would like to be 150-160 but realisticly I would like to around 180-190. if we all work together and motivate each other, we will mkae it through :D
  • Salamanda25
    Salamanda25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to drop 70lbs, so 30 by June sounds great! You can add me!
  • sarabig2fit
    sarabig2fit Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 40 by June. :) Good luck! You can totally do this!
  • 40notFatty
    Options
    I'm going to be a bridesmaid at my friends wedding in September and i've got another 50lb to lose, so 30lb by June is a great target to have - count me in!

Friend request on its way!
  • b4bena
    b4bena Posts: 23
    Options
    count me in!