Gym membership frozen!!!! RANT!!!!

Options
I am having surgery in 8 days so I went to my gym and had them freeze my account so I wouldn't be charged for the time that I am going to be out. Well for the next 8 days I can't go to the gym and I am going crazy, I told myself that I would just go run outside and I would be fine but it is soooooooooo hot. It has been over 100 degrees everyday and my hubby doesn't like me running outside after dark (he gets worried-so cute!) and I get up at 4am to go to work so early morning isn't an otion. I know that I could do some cardio videos but nothing does it for me like running. I guess I just needed to vent. :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:

Replies

• ambertimmons21
    ambertimmons21 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I am having surgery in 8 days so I went to my gym and had them freeze my account so I wouldn't be charged for the time that I am going to be out. Well for the next 8 days I can't go to the gym and I am going crazy, I told myself that I would just go run outside and I would be fine but it is soooooooooo hot. It has been over 100 degrees everyday and my hubby doesn't like me running outside after dark (he gets worried-so cute!) and I get up at 4am to go to work so early morning isn't an otion. I know that I could do some cardio videos but nothing does it for me like running. I guess I just needed to vent. :ohwell: :ohwell: :ohwell:
  • banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    can you do a few days at your local YMCA? I know it's not the same, but it's cheap, and they should have decent tred mills available.
  • Fit2btied
    Fit2btied Posts: 486
    Options
    I guess that you are just going to have to get creative! I don't care for cardio videos much either!!! Good luck getting that exercise...and sorry to hear that you have to have surgery!! I pray that it goes well and that you have a speedy recovery! Hopefully, you'll be back to running in no time!
  • runnerwithstyle
    runnerwithstyle Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    If you have a jump rope, you could jump rope. If you have stairs at your house, you could do stair exercises (ie Running, lunges, squats, dips, push ups, etc). Have fun and get creative.