Parka to bathing suit- WEEK ONE (official week one = )

Options
Hell girls.. Ok here is the first official weigh-in.. I hope you all did better than me, because I am about to throw in the towel! I weighed myself yesterday and had a gain of .6 but today as of official weigh-in day I had a gain of 2.8!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!!!

Starting weight 212.2
Today's weight 215 = (

gain 2.8:explode:

Replies

• chelsea32291
    Options
    Agh I posted on the other board. Whoops! & you still did great this week! I'm sure it's just water weight!!

Last weeks weight- 222.8
    CW: 219.4
    That's the most I've lost in a week since I've started and I'm going to assume it was because last week was TOM.
  • joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Even with my struggle over the weekend I had a loss this week! :happy:

SW: 178
    CW: 176.2

Don't get discouraged Harshberger24! We're here for you!
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    thanks everyone! I will keep trying! NICE GOING TO THE BOTH OF YOU FOR YOUR LOSSES!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Good job ladies - don't get down on yourself Harshberger24, we allll have those weeks, just keep going!

No loss for me:
    SW: 211
    CW: 211

Hopefully nxt week, but I won't be able to weigh in until Thursday next week, as I'll be in TX Sun-Wed for work.
  • Becs25
    Becs25 Posts: 79
    Options
    Don't give in. I had two weeks about a month ago that I saw no results but I knew I was doing the right things. I think it was an accumulation of stress, TOM, and building muscle. I am finally seeing results but I really haven't changed anything.

SW 171.4
    CW 167.0

I'm just hoping I can keep this up.
  • joynova
    joynova Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Question; What does TOM stand for?
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Time of the month=TOM
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    3/2/11- 175.8
    3/9/11- 172.2

I am really excited about this weight loss!! I am shocked!!
  • bitabee
    Options
    thanks everyone! I will keep trying! NICE GOING TO THE BOTH OF YOU FOR YOUR LOSSES!!!! :flowerforyou:

You are an amazing motivator, Marci!!
    Don't go by the scale so much, if you're doing everything right, keep at it!!! You can do this!!!
  • Harshberger24
    Options

You are an amazing motivator, Marci!!
    Don't go by the scale so much, if you're doing everything right, keep at it!!! You can do this!!!

your so sweet! I am so happy for each of you that has lost weight! You guys are kicking butt and taking names!!!! How incredible! Keep up the good work!
  • annebuta
    annebuta Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have tried a ZILLION times to do this and keep failing - I need some serious motivation and accountability!!!

I am 195 pounds (the heaviest I've ever been...ugh) and I would like to get down to 150 - it seems like such a long journey but I really NEED to do it!

I liked the parka to bathing suit idea and you all seem very nice and supportive!! Can I join in??
  • cdngrl81
    cdngrl81 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    So my plan of zigzagging calories seems to be working. Finally!!

3/2/11: 161.0
    3/9/11: 159.0
  • bitabee
    Options
    So my plan of zigzagging calories seems to be working. Finally!!

3/2/11: 161.0
    3/9/11: 159.0

Totally awesome!! 150's!!!
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    Congrats to everyone this week! Everyone is doing so great.
  • mes1921
    mes1921 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in the morning so I will tomorrow. I have a feeling it's gain, though. Stressful day yesterday so went a little over on my calories. Any pointers on dealing with bad days and avoiding emotional eating?
  • skinnyshirt
    skinnyshirt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bad week, I know I could have done better. I need to get into the habit of exercise everyday. I wish it would get warm here, and stop raining!! I want to get outside.

SW 202.5
    CW 204.5
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Bad week, I know I could have done better. I need to get into the habit of exercise everyday. I wish it would get warm here, and stop raining!! I want to get outside.

SW 202.5
    CW 204.5

keep your head up! We can do this!!!! Scratch this week from your system and start new tomorrow! Weigh-ins next Wed are ours!!!! lol.. once everyone weighs in I will tally the weigh-loss up and see how we did as a group! Good job ladies!
  • sunstreaks22
    Options
    I don't weigh in until tomorrow morning, but I'm getting nervous after my terrible weekend. I'll check in tomorrow! :smile: :wink:
  • chelsea32291
    Options
    I don't weigh in until tomorrow morning, but I'm getting nervous after my terrible weekend. I'll check in tomorrow! :smile: :wink:

I'm sure you did great! Don't be nervous!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I was wondering why no one posted after me this morning. :laugh: :laugh:

I am the same this week, but I think I am hovering around a drop... I seem to maintain for a week or 2 then drop.

SW 220
    CW 220