eACTIVE 2

Options
I was wondering if anyone has the Eactive 2 for the wii ? I saw yesterday that you can workout in a group or with a partner and I would love to try it!

Replies

• ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    The reviews aren't amazing for the kinect one but don't know about the wii one sorry. Hope someone can help more!
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I've got it! It's good!

MUCH harder than the first one but it does a good warm up/cool down section and works some on your core too...

You can start groups on there too...
  • Harshberger24
    Options
    Ok wait, I think I worded that wrong.. lol I HAVE THE EACTIVE 2! I love it, I just wanted to find other people to work out with (other people who have the same program) so we can work out together!!!!!! ANYONE INTERESTED?
  • MelissaG36
    Options
    I have the EA 2 as well, If I could figure out how to do the online thing Id love to work out with you. I can do the workouts but as far as computer stuff, my husband deals with all that, LOL! I love it, havent been on it in awhile but maybe this will be the encouragement I need to get back on there :O)
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey i have it to and love it, i had started the 90 day program and then quit i dont know why but man i need to get on the wagon and im hoping today starts that for me! I have a group on there the group is "MFPPals" and the password is "1234" see if you can join in :)
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Hey i have it to and love it, i had started the 90 day program and then quit i dont know why but man i need to get on the wagon and im hoping today starts that for me! I have a group on there the group is "MFPPals" and the password is "1234" see if you can join in :)

Hi! Can I join this group? I'm not doing the 90 day i'm doing the 4 week cardio at the moment.. Is it still ok to join? x