crazy canucks March 9,2011

Options
Weigh in 157.6- I am still some what happy...I never gained on vacation which was all you can eat...yay!!! I hope you had a good week. Let's work hard Spring is around the bend...we can do it!!! Go Canada Go!!!!!!

Replies

• quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Well, here in Montreal we're supposed to get another 30 cm of snow tomorrow!! I'd use it to go snowshoeing on the weekend but then it's supposed to rain all Friday! I wish Nature would make up her mind!!
  • fitterpam
    fitterpam Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Cyndi - how was Jamaica?? Bet it was better than here....LOL

I have no clue what my last weigh in was, but I'm typically higher than I was that week, by about 1.7lbs.....a lot of it is still bloating, but I'm also having a lot of discomfort because of it too now. I'm drinking plenty of water, so I'm not sure what's going on :D Weight today = 235.9

Quara - I know, eh? Saturday I was running around without a coat during the day (it was +5 or something ridiculous) and that night we had one of the worst snowstorms of the season (because of the drizzle all day frozen under snow). Looks like we have this for a few weeks yet of Mother Nature not knowing which way is up!
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    Jamaica was fantastic..thanks for asking. The weather and the resort was fantastic...wish I was there now...lol It's sunny here and probably plus 5...will run on my break need to get back at...it's been a month and the bluenose run is in May.....